As a fan of Simon Sinek's bestseller, Start with Why, I had to read his second book - particularly, after a very good client (thanks, SG) mentioned it to me.  If you're trying to build a team that can perform at a high level, whether that's in a small business or part of a larger one, this is something you should read.  If you're not familiar with Sinek, his TEDTalk based on Start with Why is the second most popular video of all time on